These terms are an agreement between you and Truth.FM ("Provider") for the use of any works available through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, and all other platforms through which the Provider offers products, goods, or services. They apply to your use of the Provider's works, including any updates to the works.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AND MUST NOT USE THE PROVIDER'S WORKS.
By accepting these terms, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority where you live, if that is more than 18 years of age. If you are under 18 or have not reached such age of majority, your parent or legal guardian must accept these terms on your behalf.
If you comply with these terms, you have the rights below.
- You may use the works for the sole purpose of interacting with the product, good, or service offered by the Provider.
- You may not work around any technical limitations of the works.
- If Provider believes that you are making unauthorized use of the works or that you are in violation of these terms, it may suspend or terminate your access to any or all works with or without notice. This may result in a loss of your data.
- You grant to Provider the right to use any content that you submit via the Provider's works as necessary for Provider to offer the product, good, or service to you.
- The Provider's works may be subject to United States or international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the Provider's works.
- Provider makes no claims of support offerings. Contact the Provider to determine if any support services are available.
- You may not Modify, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Provider's works (except to the extent this is authorized by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
- You may not use the works in any way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree.
- You may not use the works to infringe upon the rights of others.
- You may not use the works anywhere other than through where the Provider has made them available.
- You may not remove, modify, or tamper with any notice or link that is incorporated into the works.
- You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or the Provider.
- You may not engage in activity that is false or misleading or that is harmful to you, others (including children), the Provider, the Provider's work, or the Provider's partners (e.g., transmitting viruses, communicating hate speech, "trolling", or advocating violence against others)
- You may not share inappropriate content, advertising, spam, spyware or malware
- You may not gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
The Provider, the Provider's works, and the services and partners accessed via the Provider's works are provided “as is” “with all faults” and “as available”. You bear the risk as to its quality and performance. The Provider gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the Provider's works. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Provider excludes any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover from the Provider only direct damages up to the amount you paid directly to the Provider for the Provider's works. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages from the Provider. If your local laws impose a warranty, guarantee or condition even though these terms do not, you agree to forfeit the imposed warranty of your local laws.